FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
House Fire in southwest Houston (updated) One injury
What: House Fire in southwest Houston When: (updated) Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 11:58 p.m. Where: 15800 block of Kenbrook Dr., Houston Texas 77489 Injuries: One resident was treated for minor smoke inhalation. Damage: Estimated $9000 in structural damage. Cause: The fire appeared to have started from a grease fire that extended to vent hood and cabinets. The fire was determined as unintentional. Details: Firefighters arrived to light smoke showing from 1-story residence. One resident was treated for minor smoke inhalation. The fire was extinguished and building was checked for possible extension. 7 units responded to this incident. The incident was deemed under control and tapped out at 12:22 a.m.